Internship – January 2018
International Relations, Political Science or Communications
Organizational Unit: Regional Communications Unit – San José (Costa Rica)
Duration: Four Months (starting January 8 - May 2018)
Working hours: Full-time (negotiable)
Stipend: USD $250 monthly
Selection process: Short listed applicants will be asked to complete an English written test and an interview
- Senior student of political science, international relations, communications or related career.
- Written and spoken proficiency in English and Spanish.
- English-Spanish and Spanish-English translation skills.
- Interest to learn about migration issues.
- Monitor migration issues.
- Development of content for social media.
- Assistance in international meetings, conferences and seminars.
- Prepare and review translations of relevant documents/content which will be used in different platforms. Support the production of content for the institutional blog.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- Professional experience in a United Nations agency.
- USD $250 monthly stipend for transportation and food.
- Trainings in communications, social media, migration issues, etc.
Please find below the Terms of Reference.