The selected person for this internship will support the implementation of the regional communications strategy of the International Organization for Migration (IOM)’s Regional Office for Central America, North America and the Caribbean. The intern will be working at the IOM regional office located in San José, Costa Rica.
- Prepare media clipping and newsletters on migration issues.
- Development of content for social media and scripts for audiovisual products.
- Logistical assistance in international meetings, conferences and seminars.
- Prepare and review translations of relevant documents/content which will be used in different platforms. Support the production of content for the institutional blog.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- Senior student of communications, political science, international relations, or related career.
- Written and spoken proficiency in English and Spanish.
- English-Spanish and Spanish-English translation skills.
- Interest to learn and write about migration issues.
How to apply
- Interested candidates must submit their application (CV) by e-mail to: ROSanJoseVacancies@iom.int
- The email subject must be “Communications Internship February 2019”.
- Deadline for sending applications: February 17, 2019.